Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, Canada, field of study: Arts (Diploma of General Studies);
Lette-Verein Berlin, field of study: Photodesign (Officially Recognised Photodesigner); traineeship at the German Press-Agency
- communication strategy
- press work
- public relation
Photographic career (selection):
- 2017–2019: Official photographer for the German Foreign Office, among others.
- 2013–2017: Photojournalist for the German Press Agency.
- 2017–2019: official photographer i.a. of the German Foreign Ministry
- 2013–2017: photo journalist for the German Press-Agency
- „Somalia“ (photo book, international trip, of the German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel, Juli 2017)
- „Ein Lichtspiel (A Light Play)“ (photo book, architectural pictures of schools, November 2011)
- „Berliner Liste (Berlin List)“ (group exhibition, Peter Christian Schlüschen Foundation, 8.–11. September 2011)
- „Me and the Others“ (solo exhibition, Galery Lübbenerstraße, Berlin, 3.–6. March 2011)
- German, English, French
Institut für Europäische Politik e.V.
Fax IEP: +49–30–889134–99